Last Updated: February 11, 2022
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect certain types of information from you either when you provide it to us or automatically as you use our Website. The information we collect includes information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number (“personal data”);
- Information that you provide by filling forms on our Website; and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your usage statistics and device information.
2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website and Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms (including product inquiries, website forms, and demo requests) on our Website; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of codelogic.com (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and use our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Website and Services, including traffic data, usage statistics, and data logs; and
- Your browser information, which includes but is not limited to your IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, device type, and the pages you are requesting.
- Details of how you use our Services, including user telemetry data and other measurements related to functions or attributes of our Services.
We may also use third party analytics providers, including Google Analytics, to automatically collect information on how you use our Website and Services. For further information on how Google uses your data, please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. This information does not identify you. We collect this information in order to:
- Better understand our customer base;
- More efficiently operate our business;
- Promote our products and Services; and
- Improve the quality of the Website.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information to:
- Respond to customer requests for information;
- Inform customers of potential upgrades for or changes to CodeLogic-related products;
- Operate, analyze, and improve the use, function, and performance of our Website and our Services;
- Streamline how our Services are used and to gather information about our user base;
- Enforce this Policy and the Terms;
- Promote our products and services;
- Comply with regulations and assist law enforcement; and
- Manage the security of our Website and Services, networks, and systems.
- We may also use your information for any purpose described in this Policy or described to you at the time of collection.
5. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your information, including personal data, to any affiliated entity or organization, business partner, and to agents and service providers to help us operate the Website or Services, improve our business or the Website, to provide services to us. These third parties may include customer service providers, business or sales service providers, or providers that provide support for the Website.
We will not share, rent, or sell your personal data for marketing purposes or with other third parties for purposes unrelated to the Website without your explicit consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
6. APPLICABILITY OF THIS POLICY
This Policy applies to usage data we collect from our customer’s services to improve our Website and Services, and enforce our Terms of Service and this Policy. This Policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Services unless explicitly stated otherwise. This Policy does not apply to various CodeLogic partners who may be linked to the CodeLogic website or to any person or company that CodeLogic does not own or manage. We encourage you to visit the partner websites to view their privacy policies.
7. CALIFORNIA USER RIGHTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website and Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at the address below.
8. INSOLVENCY AND BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
10. DO NOT TRACK
11. DATA SECURITY
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
14. DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data collected by your use of our Services is controlled by CodeLogic, Inc.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
4667 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94112
15. EUROPEAN USER RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, the UK, or in certain other situations, you have the following data protection rights provided by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and UK GDPR, which you can exercise by contacting us using the details below:
- The right to access. You have the right to request from us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. If you are a resident of the EEA, you can find your local regulator’s contact details here. If you are a member of the UK, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data or your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
16. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise any of the above rights, you must submit a request to us by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
4667 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94112
Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority. Your verifiable request must include the reference “Request for GDPR Privacy Information” in the subject line and the body of the message must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose personal information we have collected;
- describe your request with sufficient detail; and
- include an e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response.