The CodeLogic Sandbox
Experience CodeLogic for yourself.
Identify software connections, predict code change impacts, and distill complex .NET and Java applications from API to method to database with real time software intelligence.
Visualize Code Dependencies
CodeLogic continuous software intelligence (CSI) platform can instantly visualize code dependencies across applications and databases using proprietary binary and runtime dependency scanning. CodeLogic dependency mapping and change impact analysis goes beyond source code scans, empowering development teams with an accurate view of their entire software system landscape, including:
- Third-party libraries
- Methods and application dependencies introduced by compilers
- All tables and columns within the application
- Code inserted at compile time
- Stored procedures in Oracle and PostgreSQL databases
- Communications with external databases, servers, and APIs
- Database queries generated at runtime based on user input rather than simple linking through an Object Relational Mapping (ORM) layer
- Dynamically established relationships
- Runtime REST endpoint lookup (using service registries)
- Relational database schemas
- API structures
Jump in! The sand is warm.
Software Development Use-Cases
1. End break/fix cycles:
Gain the insight you need to understand all the consumers of a method or class before you commit, to inform code changes and stop breaking code.
2. Automate code documentation:
Easily generate a clear list of CodeLogic-identified references and analyze all endpoints for proposed software changes.
3. Improve developer productivity:
Identify hidden code references for planned code changes that are likely to impact another team and keep everyone on the same page.
4. Streamline the cloud migration process:
Scan databases to see all software dependencies connected to applications and plan database cloud migrations without crawling code.
5. Strategize application modernization:
Access “living” code documentation and dependency maps to identify good candidates for application modernization and microservices.
6. Make refactor or rewrite decisions clear:
Calculate code complexity using an automated “impact score” for methods, classes and overall application health to see what’s worth refactoring.
7. Complement APM tools:
Enhance Application Performance Monitoring software with application dependency mapping and code change impact analysis.
Start kicking the tires. Try it now.